When you contact the Law Offices of Fisher & Frommer, PLLC for advice and assistance regarding bankruptcy, immigration or family law, you will have direct access to an experienced attorney. Our law firm does not delegate our clients' critical legal matters to paralegals or junior associates. From your initial consultation through the conclusion of your legal matter, you will be reassured of open communication and a productive, collaborative attorney-client relationship.
To request a consultation with a well-accomplished Orlando lawyer regarding your divorce, bankruptcy, debt situation, immigration or visa application call or e-mail the Law Offices of Fisher & Frommer, PLLC.
Our main office is located in Lake Mary, Florida, but we have a convenient satellite office located in downtown Orlando.
Orlando Divorce Attorneys - Orlando Bankruptcy Lawyers
Attorneys of the Law Offices of Fisher & Frommer, PLLC, are aggressive in pursuit of our clients' goals. We are passionate in the pursuit of resolving people's legal and practical problems involving:
- Debt relief and avoidance of repossessions and garnishments through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Deportation defense and representation in immigration court for criminal charges, immigration fraud, waivers, bonds, asylum, deferred action, prosecutorial discretion and more
- Work visas, investor visas, consular processing, visa renewal and visa extension
- Permanent residency or "green card" adjustment of status applications on the basis of marriage, other family relationships or employment
- All areas of family law matters such as divorce, alimony, injunctions, modifications, name changes, child custody or child support enforcement
- Stepparent adoption or other adoption matters, as well as paternity actions
- General legal matters related to employment law, estate planning or personal injury
While no case is too small for our consideration, likewise, no case is too complex. Over the years our office has literally handled thousands of cases in our respected practice areas, and it is no exaggeration to say that we have represented clients in the most complicated cases, including novel issues.
Our Orlando family lawyers have handled cases all over the State of Florida, and our Orlando immigration lawyers have litigated cases in Immigration Courts throughout the United States, including Florida and New York where we regularly accept cases.
Contact an Orlando Immigration Attorney, Orlando Bankruptcy Lawyer, or Orlando Family Lawyer
Your Florida legal matter is a top priority at the Law Offices of Fisher & Frommer, PLLC. Contact us to speak with an today to schedule an initial consultation. We pledge to respond promptly and get you on the path to a resolution.